Full Members enjoy all of the local and national benefits of a ULI Membership:
• National Product Council Program;
• Events and Networking Opportunities through our annual programs;
• Invitations to events for Full Members only;
• Access to ULI’s 30,000 Member Membership Directory;
• Subscription to Urban Land Magazine and access to UrbanLand Online;
• Discounts on ULI’s annual conferences including the Spring and Fall Meetings;
• Savings of up to 60% at the ULI Bookstore;
• Continuing Education via ULI’s Real Estate School;
• Exclusive access to ULI’s Select Leaders Real Estate Job Network;
• Research Assistance at your fingertips
What is a National Product Council and how do I join?
ULI created the national Product Councils to focus on specialized fields in land use and development. They are designed to provide a forum for education, networking and sharing best practices among ULI Full Members. Councils strive to achieve a balance of disciplines between the development, professional services, academic/not-for-profit/government, and finance arenas with a cap of about 50 members in order to preserve the intimacy and diversity required to share best practices and mistakes made/lessons learned.
Due to the exclusive and intimate nature of the national Product Council program, ULI Full Members must apply to participate and will often be placed on a Council waiting list until a seat becomes available. To learn more about the application process, Council vacancies and related opportunities, please visit ULI’s global website.