Nominate an Individual
2017 Legacy award: This award is given to an individual in the field of real estate development or a related sector area such as finance, planning, design or who has made an outstanding contribution in his or her lifetime to a Colorado community.
1. 20 years minimum Industry impact
2. Contribution that was lasting in the built environment. Minimum of 3 examples
3. Innovation and creativity
4. Community leadership. A transformational effect on a Colorado community
5. Community service. (Details to be provided by applicant)
Rising Star Award (Young leader category): Who is the next rising star in the industry? This is an opportunity to showcase the accomplishments of an younger success member of the real estate community, whether working alone, or within another firm or organization. Example candidate categories: Developer, Contractor, Architect, Capital markets, Planner, Brokerage, Entitlement, Attorney, Asset manager.
Selection criteria: Prerequisite for a submittal is item 1 listed below.
- All applicants must be under 35 years of age to be considered for this award
- Community involvement
- Significant achievement in real estate community well beyond their years
- Significant contribution as an individual or team member