A Greenprint for Building Performance: Driving Market Value through Energy Efficiency
ULI Colorado, the ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance, and the City Energy Project invite real estate developers and other land use professionals to this unique program on ways to integrate energy efficiency and building performance innovations to increase property market value and meet regulatory requirements. During this event, local real estate professionals in the public and private sectors will discuss investment opportunities in building energy efficiency and the long-term value of energy efficiency upgrades in the local market. Staff from Fort Collins Utilities will share information about incentives available to developers by the City of Fort Collins. The panel session will cover financial details of design, construction, and operations for high-performing, energy-efficient developments and will provide free public tools that can help developers and property owners meet their energy goals. Group discussion and a happy hour will follow the panel session, all of which will be hosted in the LEED Platinum-certified Innosphere Innovation Center.
- Kirk Longstein, Environmental Planner, City of Ft. Collins (Moderator)
- Susan McFaddin, Developer, Revive Ft. Collins
- Marge Moore, Associate Appraiser, Shannon & Associates
- Tracy Phillips, Director, Colorado Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE)
- Stephanie Barr, Senior Project Manager, Institute for the Built Environment
- 4:30-4:50pm: Registration and networking
- 4:50-5pm: Welcome from ULI
- 5-5:40pm: Panel session
- 5:40-6pm: Q&A session
- 6-7pm: Networking and drinks
- Members: $10
- Non-members: $15
Thank you to our sponsors!