A Greenprint for Building Performance: Driving Market Value through Energy Efficiency
ULI Colorado has partnered with the ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance and the Rocky Mountain Institute to offer this unique workshop on tools and methods for driving market value and meeting regulatory requirements on building performance through energy efficiency and innovation. As a follow-up to our popular event, “Meet Boulder Commons,” this workshop will provide guidance and training on how to increase your buildings’ energy performance, work with tenants to achieve building performance goals, and maximize your returns—all within the Net Zero Energy space of the Boulder Commons.
This event, which includes breakfast, will demonstrate the business case for building developers, owners, and tenants of leased buildings to strive towards net-zero or deep energy savings, and give them the tools they need to achieve these goals.
The event will be held at Boulder Commons (2440 Junction Pl., Boulder, CO) from 8 to 10am.
- ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance: Billy Grayson, Executive Director
- Rocky Mountain Institute: Cara Carmichael, Manager, and Alisa Petersen, Associate
- 8-8:30am: Registration & breakfast
- 8:30-9am: ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance presentation and discussion on energy performance strategies and the ULI Tenant Energy Optimization Program
- 9-10am: Rocky Mountain Institute training on the path to Net Zero Energy and green leasing strategies
- 10-10:30am: Optional tour of Boulder Commons
- Members: $10
- Non-members: $15
Directions & Parking:
You can take public transportation or easily bike to Boulder Junction at Depot Square Station or park in the Boulder Junction at Depot Square Station parking garage (3175 Junction Place, Boulder, CO, 80301), where public parking is $1.25/hour. From there, walk north along Junction Place to the southern building of Boulder Commons (2440 Junction Place, Boulder, CO 80301). There are also several bike racks between the two Boulder Commons buildings.
Thank you to our sponsor!