Loveland Renaissance: Art, Culture, and Redevelopment in Downtown
Date: June 6, 2019 from 3-7 pm
Location: The stage at the Foundry plaza (from 1st to 3rd Streets between Cleveland & Lincoln Avenues) in Loveland, CO
Join us this event featuring tours of the hottest new projects in downtown Loveland and a panel discussion between their creators. Featured projects include the Foundry, Artworks, and Desk Chair. We’ll also hear from the City of Loveland and the Loveland Downtown Partnership about how these and other planned development projects in the downtown are shaping the future of Loveland.
- 3- 3:20 pm: Registration and networking at the Foundry
- 3:20- 3:30 pm: Welcome from ULI Colorado
- 3:30- 4:30 pm: Concurrent walking tours of downtown Loveland projects, including: (20 min walking)
- The Foundry (25 min)
- Artworks (25 min)
- 4:45-5 pm: Walk to Desk Chair
- 5- 5:40 pm: Panel session at Desk Chair
- 5:40-6 pm: Q&A session at Desk Chair
- 6-7 pm: Happy hour and networking, with optional tours of Desk Chair
- Sean Hawkins, Executive Director, Loveland Downtown Partnership (moderator)
- Troy Bliss, Senior Planner of Development Services, City of Loveland
- Kim Perry, VP Community Design and Neighborhood Development, McWhinney
- Jay Hardy, President, Brinkman
- Doug Erion, Owner of Desk Chair
- Members: $25
- Non-members: $40
Free parking is available in the garage at the Foundry.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Friends of ULI Colorado: