Midtown Fort Collins in a Dash: Cycle Apartments and The Square Redevelopment Tours
When: Sept. 27, 4 – 7 pm
Where: Cycle Apartments, 3521 Stanford Road, Ft. Collins, CO 80525
Join ULI Colorado’s new Northern Colorado (NoCo) Committee in Fort Collins for this tour of McWhinney’s newest apartment community: Cycle Apartments. Cycle Apartments features Class A features and a host of amenities, and is located alongside the new Foothills Mall, putting shopping, dining and entertainment at residents’ doorsteps. One tour not enough? We’ll also be touring the newly redeveloped Square in midtown Ft. Collins! Following the tours, we’ll walk to Gilded Goat Brewing Co for a happy hour and networking.
- 4-4:20pm: Registration and networking at the Cycle Apartments
- 4:20-4:30pm: Welcome from ULI Colorado
- 4:30-5:30pm: Tour of the Cycle Apartments led by McWhinney
- 5:30-5:45pm: Walk to The Square
- 5:45-6pm: Tour of The Square
- 6-7pm: Happy hour and networking at Gilded Goat Brewing Co.
- Members: Free!
- Non-members: $15
We will also have registration at the door!
Parking directions: Surface and structured parking is available to the west of Cycle Apartments