See What’s Brewing in Downtown Greeley
When: January 30th, 2019 | 4 – 8 pm
Where: Doubletree by Hilton Greeley at Lincoln Park, 919 7th St., Greeley, CO
Come see what’s brewing in downtown Greeley!
This event will feature tours of transformative projects in downtown Greeley and a panel discussion between their developers, city staff, and the Greeley Downtown Development Authority, followed by happy hour.
Featured projects include the Doubletree Hotel by Hilton Greeley at Lincoln Park, Maddie Corridor, WeldWerks Brewing, and Luna’s Tacos and Tequila.
During the panel, we’ll hear from developers and public officials about investments in downtown Greeley and how these are helping to shape the future of the city.
Ticket prices include beer samples at WeldWorks, street tacos and a drink ticket at Luna’s (cash bar after your first free drink).
- Brad Mueller, City of Greeley (moderator)
- Bianca Fisher, Greeley Downtown Development Authority (investment and programming in downtown)
- Tyler Reagan, Hensel Phelps (construction of the Doubletree Hotel)
- Tyler Richardson, Richmark (plans for downtown and Maddie Corridor mixed-use residential projects)
- Bob Tointon, Downtown Greeley Investor and Philanthropist (downtown investment)
- Becky Safarik, City of Greeley (plans for the downtown)
- 4-4:20pm: Registration and networking at the Doubletree Hotel
- 4:20-4:30pm: Welcome from ULI Colorado
- 4:30-5:30pm: Panel session and Q&A at the Doubletree Hotel
- 5:30-5:45pm: Walk to WeldWerks
- 5:45-6:30pm: Tour of WeldWerks Brewing
- 6:45-7:45pm: Happy hour and networking at Luna’s Tacos & Tequila
- Members: $25
- Non-members: $40
You can park at the Doubletree Hotel, where there’s a free parking lot behind the hotel.
Thanks to our corporate sponsor!