ULI NEXT Colorado Opening Meeting (members only)
ULI NEXT Colorado Opening Meeting
Where: Blue Moon Brewery, 3750 Chestnut Place, Denver
When: Tuesday, April 11, 4-6pm (new date!)
This event is open only to ULI Colorado NEXT Participants. Please email Colorado@uli.org to request the registration link.
Mission: Provide an avenue for mid-career professionals to foster leadership skills, develop professional relationships, to promote shared knowledge through education and networking.
Program Summary: ULI Next Colorado will engage members of the ULI Colorado District Council that fall between Young Leader and Executive (i.e., ages 35-45). Guided by the co-chairs of this initiative, Lee Ryan-Busse and Bonnie Niziolek, Next Colorado will host six gatherings over one year. The meetings will promote candid discussion through networking, tours, and group discussions.
Next Colorado is open to all active ULI Colorado members ages 35-45. Note: non-members are welcome to apply, but must become a member to participate in the program.
Participants are expected to openly discuss real world projects, successes and failures, and to actively participate in group gatherings.
Colorado NEXT Goals
- High-level sharing of best practices and pitfalls among leaders and peers
- Seed future collaboration that leads to better policies and projects
- Support each other in mid-career challenges and share best practices for effective leadership and professional growth
- Develop new and grow existing meaningful relationship with peers from different land use professions
- Provide a collegial and non-competitive atmosphere
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.