Access the partial recording of this presentation on Knowledge Finder here.
Due to technical difficulties, only a partial recording is available.
Read our blog post on this webinar here.
Join this panel of experts to hear their thoughts and ask questions about such emerging issues as:
- Effects on capital markets and investment trends
- Hotel/hospitality/tourism impacts
- Response from the construction industry
- And other emerging topics
- Michael Gifford, President & CEO, Association of General Contractors (AGC) Colorado
- Anita Kramer, Senior Vice President, ULI Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate
- Bill Mosher, Senior Managing Director, Trammell Crow Company
- Paul Washington, Market Director, JLL Denver
Moderated by: Mike Zoellner, ZF Capital (Chair, ULI Colorado Executive Committee)
Zoom call-in details:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
Join by Web Browser Only (no client download):
Join using iPhone one-tap dialing :
US: +16699006833,,970459276# or +13462487799,,970459276#
Join using Telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 970 459 276
International numbers available: https://uli.zoom.us/u/acqLAoO2DV