Individual nominations are open! Nominate a Rising Star or Legacy of Lifetime Achievement by Friday, July 9th.
Nomination forms must be completed in one visit. You cannot save and return to a nomination form. Please consider how you will answer the criteria for each award for the person being nominated, before you complete your nomination forms. The questions on the nomination form match the criteria listed below. Thank you.
2019 Legacy of Lifetime Achievement award:
This award is presented to a land use professional and ULI Member who has made outstanding contributions in their lifetime to our Colorado community. The recipient of this award is recognized as a seasoned professional with 20+ years of extraordinary achievements.
1. 20 years minimum Industry impact
2. Contribution that is lasting in the built environment. Minimum of 3 examples.
4. Demonstrated community leadership and a transformational effect on a Colorado community.
5. Demonstrated community service.
Congratulations to our 2019 Recipient: Susan Powers, Urban Ventures
Rising Star Award (Young leader category):
The Rising Star award is presented to a ULI Member under the age of 35 who has achieved success at an early point in their career and is poised to lead in the next era. Who is the next rising star in the industry? This is an opportunity to showcase the accomplishments of someone who has made contributions to the land use community “beyond their years.”
- All applicants must be under 35 years of age to be considered for this award
- Demonstrated Community involvement.
- Significant achievement in real estate community well beyond their years.
- Significant contribution as an individual or team member.
Congratulations to our 2019 Recipient: Jordan Block, HDR