Project submissions for the 2021 Impact Awards are now open!
Applications and all supporting materials are due by end of day on Friday, May 14th, 2021.
**Project submittal deadline extended to Friday, May 14th.**
- Applicants must provide all requested information in the online project application and submittal checklist for each award. Incomplete submittals will be rejected.
- You may submit your project in ONE category, but you may also submit as many projects as you would like. You can submit more than one project in the same category if you wish. Each project requires a separate submittal to include the application, supporting materials, and submittal fee.
- All Project Applications should be submitted and are only accepted through the online form. Please use the above PDF of the Project Application reference document to organize your answers before completing the online form. You will not be able to save your application online and come back to edit it.
- Project images and any additional supporting documentation should be submitted in one of two possible ways:
- Option One: organize the contents of the “submittal requirement checklist” into a virtual project folder and share this via cloud-based sharing platform to Colorado@uli.org. Please also send an email to email@example.com to ensure the contents were received.
- Option Two: organize the contents of the “submittal requirement checklist” onto a USB and mail this to the ULI Colorado local office address:ULI Colorado, ATTN: Impact Awards, 1536 Wynkoop Street, Suite 211, Denver, CO, 80202.Please include a cover letter noting your company and project as well as the the contents of the USB. Due to COVID related building requirements and remote work hours no in person or drop off deliveries will be possible. All submittal packets being mailed to us must be received on or before the application deadline date.
Award Submittal Fees:
There are two possible fee structures. If the entity submitting the application is a public organization, the fee is: $400. If the entity submitting the application is a private company, the fee is: $600.
Please note, you may submit your project in ONE category. You may submit as many projects as you would like. You can submit multiple projects in the same category if you wish. But you may not submit the same project in more than one category.
Important: each project requires a separate application, submittal package, and submittal fee.
All payments must be made via Credit Card at this link. If you require an invoice or if you are paying for more than one submittal, please send an email requesting an invoice copy to Colorado@uli.org. Please note: All payments are required to have processed before the application deadline of May 7th, 2021. You do not need to wait until your project(s) have been submitted to make the submittal fee.
|1. Complete the project application form online via this link.
2. Application Fee via online payment link.
3. Put together your project submittal packet in support of the online application and deliver to ULI Colorado either through a cloud based sharing platform of your choice or by mail via the above instructions.
This packet should include the following items:
Please keep in mind that project images are instrumental in helping the jury understand your entry. In addition, images from each category finalist are used to make a video to be presented at the awards ceremony. Images should be 1024×768 pixels or greater and formats accepted are JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF.
Please note: Application submittals can be made by any project team member, but must include an authorization signed by the owner or developer (available as part of the online application). Past winners include joint submissions with involvement from both the design and build team, along with owner and developer. The more comprehensive the application team, the greater chance of a more robust application. Public and Private projects accepted.
February 17th, 2021- Project applications open for submittal
March 17th, 2021 – “How to Submit” Informational Webinar & Q&A
April, 7th, 2021- Individual Awards open for nomination
May 7th, 2021- Project submittal deadline
May 12th, 2021- Ticket & table sales open
June, 2021 – Project finalists announced!
July 9th, 2021- Individual nominations deadline
September 23, 2021- Impact Awards celebration at the Seawell Ballroom