Nominate an Individual
Individual nominations are open until January 31, 2019.
2019 Legacy of Lifetime Achievement award:
The Legacy for Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to a land use professional and ULI Member who has made outstanding contributions in his or her lifetime to our Colorado community. The recipient of this award is recognized as a seasoned professional with 20+ years of extraordinary achievements.
1. 20 years minimum Industry impact
2. Contribution that was lasting in the built environment. Minimum of 3 examples
3. Innovation and creativity
4. Community leadership. A transformational effect on a Colorado community
5. Community service. (Details to be provided by applicant)
2017 Recipient: Harry Frampton
Rising Star Award (Young leader category):
The Rising Star award is presented to a ULI Member under the age of 35 who has achieved success at an early point in their career and is poised to lead in the next era. Who is the next rising star in the industry? This is an opportunity to showcase the accomplishments of someone who has made contributions to the land use community “beyond their years.”
Selection criteria: Prerequisite for a submittal is item 1 listed below.
- All applicants must be under 35 years of age to be considered for this award
- Community involvement
- Significant achievement in real estate community well beyond their years
- Significant contribution as an individual or team member
2017 Recipient: Sarah Komppa