REDI, 2015 in Review:
As we get started on our 8th REDI program year in 2016, we want to present our 2015 final report. Some highlights from the 2015 REDI program year:
1. In evaluations 100% of respondents said they were completely or somewhat satisfied with the program– a 20% increase over the 2014 results.
2. More than 87 percent appreciated the opportunity to develop a project.
3. Dr. Jeff Engelstad and the University of Denver real estate program offered a valuable asset to assist our students with developing pro-formas and financial analyses.
4. We had the largest class to date — 39 graduates.
5. We continue to follow students who have finished the program (see their stories toward the end of the report).
Congratulations to our 2015 REDI Graduates, mentors, sponsors, and supporters! We are grateful for your support and participation! Click below to see the 2015 Annual REDI Report: