Colorado Office, Workplace, and Industrial Product Council (COIC)
COIC focuses on identifying, analyzing, and sharing the dynamically changing forces and trends in the office and industrial building and tenant space markets in Colorado.
Interested in joining? Fill out an online form of interest here.
- Establishes recognition as an industry leader
- Ensures an opportunity to develop and maintain an educational environment for addressing development opportunities
- Offers collaborative resource for think-tanks and best practice sharing
- Builds professional relationships in close-knit, small group format
- Provides access to industry leaders as well as ULI’s leadership and policy makers
Whitney Hake, Transwestern
- Mike Komppa (Corum Real Estate)
- Eric Tupler (HFF)
- Interested and prospective members should complete the online form of interest
- The review process is managed by Product Pouncil Chairs Elaine Kanelos (DLR Group) & Whitney Hake (Transwestern), and advisors Mike Komppa (Corum Real Estate) & Eric Tupler (HFF)