ULI NEXT Colorado
The application process for ULI NEXT Colorado is now closed. If you’re interested in applying for next year, the program will reopen for application in Spring 2018.
Mission: Provide an avenue for mid-career professionals to foster leadership skills, develop professional relationships, to promote shared knowledge through education and networking.
Program Summary: ULI Next Colorado will engage members of the ULI Colorado District Council that fall between Young Leader and Executive (ages 35-45). Guided by the co-chairs of this initiative, Lee Ryan-Busse and Bonnie Niziolek, Next Colorado will host six gatherings over one year. The meetings will promote candid discussion through networking, tours, and group discussions.
Next Colorado is open to all active ULI Colorado members ages 35-45. Note: non-members are welcome to apply, but must become a member to participate in the program.
Participants are expected to openly discuss real world projects, successes and failures, and to actively participate in group gatherings.
Colorado NEXT Goals
- High-level sharing of best practices and pitfalls among leaders and peers
- Seed future collaboration that leads to better policies and projects
- Support each other in mid-career challenges and share best practices for effective leadership and professional growth
- Develop new and grow existing meaningful relationship with peers from different land use professions
- Provide a collegial and non-competitive atmosphere
How to Participate
- Applications will reopen sometime in Spring 2018.
If you have any questions please contact Colorado@uli.org or call 303-893-1760.