ULI NEXT Colorado
Mission: Provide an avenue for mid-career professionals to foster leadership skills, develop professional relationships, to promote shared knowledge through education and networking.
Program Summary: ULI Next Colorado will serve to engage members of the ULI Colorado District Council that fall into the age range between a Young Leader and an Executive (i.e., age 35-45). Guided by the Co-Chairs of this initiative, Next Colorado will host 6 gatherings over the course of one year. These meetings will be scheduled by the group at the beginning of the program year for the purpose of promoting candid discussion from a diversity of perspectives through networking, tours, and group discussions.
Next Colorado is open to all active ULI Colorado members that fall into the general 35-45 year old demographic. Note: non-members are welcome to apply, but must agree to become a member upon acceptance to the program.
Participants are expected to openly discuss real world projects, successes and failures, and to actively participate in group gatherings.
Colorado NEXT Goals
- High-level sharing of best practices and pitfalls among leaders and peers
- Seed future collaboration that leads to better policies and projects
- Support each other in mid-career challenges and share best practices for effective leadership skills, and professional growth
- Develop new and grow existing meaningful relationship with peers from cross-sectors of the field for the long-term
- Provide a collegial and non-competitive atmosphere
How to Participate
- Attend the Introductory Kickoff to learn more about the program. RSVP here: http://colorado.uli.org/event/uli-colorado-next-kickoff/
- Complete the online Form of Interest here: https://charles123.typeform.com/to/jA53C2
The deadline to complete the Form of Interest is February 27
- Notifications will go out by March 6. If invited to participate, please keep in mind that your attendance and active participation is important to the overall success of the program.
If you have any questions please contact Colorado@uli.org or call 303-893-1760.