Thank you to our annual and event sponsors! It is because of your support that we are able to deliver valuable, high-level content to real estate professionals around the state.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michael Leccese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ULI Colorado is completely self-supported in-state by our 34 annual sponsors as well as event sponsors, foundation grants, and membership dues.
We invest your support in activities that build our members’ careers and businesses while stimulating best practices in land use, development, design, policy and construction. Each year ULI Colorado conducts:
- 50+ programs a year for members and guests
- 6-8 advisory panels and workshops bring ULI expertise into local communities across our state
- Mentoring/career development programs serving hundreds of students, women, people of color, Young Leaders and mid-career professionals
- Influential research and white papers supporting best practices in public policy
- Staff of four organizes 12 committees and 250+ volunteers
- Connecting the public and private sectors statewide
Become an annual or event sponsor today!
Packages range in size and may include: complimentary tickets to upcoming programs, free or discounted ULI memberships, marketing recognition throughout the year online and through the Colorado Real Estate Journal, Invitation to VIP sponsor events, and more.
For information on sponsorship packages and benefits, or to request a calendar of 2020 programs or program and event specific sponsorship options, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.