ULI Colorado is completely self-supported in-state by our 50+ annual sponsors as well as event sponsors, foundation grants, and a portion of membership dues.
View & Download our Annual Sponsorship Benefits, Levels, & TermsAnnual Sponsorship Brochure
Why Sponsor ULI Colorado?
Sponsorship makes ULI Colorado programming, committees, and remaining efforts at the local level possible. While 10% of membership dues stay in the Colorado District Council, 100% of sponsorship dollars stay local. Today, the Colorado District Council includes over 1,200 members involved in all aspects of the development and city planning process – private, public, and non-profit.
Our sponsors comprise the leading real estate organizations in the region. Through your engagement we influence responsible land use throughout our communities, educate the younger generation in real estate, and execute the ULI strategic plan. Annual sponsors give us the resources needed to execute mission priorities such as decarbonization, NetZero and green buildings, affordable housing, and more.
Engaged and passionate sponsors enable us to make a measurable impact in our district. We have several options for Annual Sponsorship ranging from $3,000 to $20,000. Sponsors receive various benefits for their contributions, in addition to the satisfaction of knowing 100% of their funds are going to support ULI’s local programs, committees, staff, community outreach, and educational activities.
Benefits may include: complimentary tickets to upcoming programs, free / discounted ULI memberships, committee leadership opportunities, brand recognition throughout the year online and through the Colorado Real Estate Journal, invitation to VIP sponsor events, dedicated staff to manage your benefits, and more.
If you would like to sponsor a specific event or program please contact Director, Hannah King at [email protected].
YOUR DOLLARS AT WORK
Each year ULI Colorado conducts:
- 40+ programs a year for members and guests
- 6-8 advisory panels and workshops bring ULI expertise into local communities across our state
- Mentoring/career development programs serving hundreds of students, women, people of color, Young Leaders and mid-career professionals (REDI, Development 360, Breaking the Glass Ceiling, etc.)
- Influential research and white papers supporting best practices in public policy
- Staff of four supports 12 committees and hundreds of volunteers
- Connecting the public and private sectors statewide
We hope you will join other leaders in our community in supporting our work.