We offer numerous volunteer opportunities and welcome our members to coordinate or moderate a local program, volunteer for any of our community outreach initiatives, provide mentoring for a Young Leader, contribute to our blog or assist with Advisory Services – just to name a few. Members can also get involved by attending any of our events or by joining one of our local committees.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Attend an event: click here for a list of upcoming events. A great first event to attend is one of our quarterly New Member Coffees!
- Join a local committee: click here for a list of all our committees. Committees are free to attend for members, feature guest speakers at meetings, and plan events of interest.
- Apply or volunteer for a professional development program: click here for a list of training and mentorship programs, which open for application throughout the year.
- Join a local product council: click here for more information about product councils for senior ULI leaders.
- Let us know about your interest in advisory services: click here to learn about our advisory service options for communities in Colorado.
Resources to Support Your Involvement:
- Member Directory: click here to access the global ULI member directory.
- Knowledge Finder: check out past webinars, reports, and more here.
- Navigator: find opportunities to lead or volunteer throughout the ULI network.
- ULI Learning: click here to advance your career in commercial real estate with premier education & training opportunities, tailored to your goals.
If you have any questions about ways to get involved, please contact ULI Colorado staff.